Monastery of Theologos is above the Velika, climbing the mountain, the stream to “Platania” Velika before the beach “Spitaki”. In the monastery there
is an inscription from 1776, and the sanctuary is built parapet of the 11th century. The monastery is renovated in 1854 and is located in beautiful
forest park, specially designed for food in the countryside.
A lot of people visited the place to celebrate the 1st May there. Vespers and Divine Liturgy carried out on 7 and 8 May and share local delicacies,
raki and wine from the Association Melivia Women. Also, there is a presentation of traditional dances.